________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 28, 2007

Post Christmas Post

Well I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, we had a great time with our families in Ames. The weather was not the best, but everyone made it safe and sound - even if their luggage didn't. It was great seeing everyone and the time seemed too short. I wish we could have stayed until New Years! Thanks to everyone for all their help and effort making every one's schedule mesh - I know that isn't easy! I hope we can do the same next year.

Here are some cute pictures of Max sledding for the first time. This was at my Mom and Dad's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips