________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 14, 2008

Max's Birthday

Max is three! We had a birthday party at grandma Jo's house. Thank you to everyone who could make it, and thank you to everyone for the presents(Max loved everything!). Aunt Clare and Uncle Damion took all the photos this year so I still I need to get all the photos "fixed" and uploaded to my computer. (I nabbed this picture from Clare's My space.) Isn't he cute!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips