________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Johnson County Fair

Max and I went to the county fair where he got to try a funnel cake for the first time. Boy he liked that! What he really liked was all of the rides and games. We also went to see the animals, though since he goes to Kinderfarm - he wasn't that impressed. I thought the cows were great. Jered was working the fair for JCSO - so I snapped a photo of him in his uniform!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips