________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 02, 2012

New Year

NewYears2012 by shaunadieter
NewYears2012, a photo by shaunadieter on Flickr.

So every year I make (and try to keep) resolutions. Jered thinks that they are silly and a person should change whenever they want to not because it is Jan 1. Which I agree with him - but I still like new year resolutions because it's a fresh start. Like that new desk calendar or sketch book waiting to be filled up. So here are my resolutions:

1. No fast food all year. - I got a new menu board to help stay on track with this.

2. 10 art prints - I got a screenprinting kit for Christmas and I am going to use it! No dust collecting on this gift!

3. Take a holiday with Jered alone and a trip with the boys this year.

Good Luck to everyone who made a resolution to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips