________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hand Lettering



Today I did another hand lettered chalkboard sign. I bought the chalk board originally to write dinner menu plans on but the kids just liked to erase the letters as soon as I put it up. For some reason when I do the hand lettering they leave it alone. So now we have a Lucky sign for a few weeks. This March is odd since St.Paddy's is tomorrow and in two weeks it will already be Easter! Time to dig out those baskets.

You can see my other hand lettering here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips