________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Riley's Super 5th Birthday

My little guy is now a big FIVE year-old guy. I can hardly believe it. This year Riley wanted a super-hero party for all his cousins and pre-school friends. I made super capes for all the kids and they got to create their own super masks for their secret identities. We also had bouncy houses and a gym full of toys so they could try out those super powers. 

 For the cake I made chocolate and vanilla with sprinkles, decorated with fondant. We also had cupcakes that work better with little hands. The biggest hit was the rock candy "power" crystals.
Thanks to all our friends and family that traveled to come help us celebrate Riley's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips