________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 18, 2012

Finally Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I never thought it would get here. We are packing to go camping at Pine Lake this Saturday. It's quite nostalgic for me as I went many summer camps there. Our family will be staying in a tent at the State campground this time and not at the cabins.

Pine Lake Iowa
Jered and I have been busy getting everything ready to go and the Jeep is full. This will be the first time we have ever taken the boys camping. We are only staying for one night but you would think it was for a week! I am hoping to get good pictures of the boys and do some of our 50 things as this is our first summer family activity.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. Wish us luck with taking the children outdoors, I hope they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips