________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 25, 2012

Star Wars Stitching

This weekend we are celebrating my niece Maya's 4th birthday. She loves Star Wars so of course it's a star wars party. I saw this super cute applique on Pinterest and I just had to make it for her.

I so wish I could take credit for this awesome cuteness but I can't. I found the original on Feeling Stitchy. Here is a picture of the real one:

Image Credit

Pretty close, huh? Not bad considering I don't really know how to embroider or anything... A very busy weekend ahead and happy Memorial Day to everyone. I hope you enjoy the holiday how ever you choose to celebrate and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips