________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Max's 3rd Grade School Photo

Max got his 3rd grade school photos back today. Much better than last years' photo! I'm still on the fence about if I like school photos. In some ways it's a tradition and there are those charts you can put each year in so you see how your children change and grow. But in other ways they don't really capture their personality like photos I take of them. Still this ones a keeper. Think some of these prints are going to the Grandparents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips