________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sullivan and Riley


Sully and Riley 007
Originally uploaded by shaunadieter
On Saturday we went up to visit Brynna and Jason and Sullivan. It was neat to get the cousins together. They look very different - but have the same lips. When they are sleeping they look more alike. Max did very well being quiet and got a star wars movie to watch upstairs.
Saturday was also my 34th birthday - which I would have completely forgot if my phone hadn't reminded me at midnight when I was feeding Riley. So I bought myself some cupcakes in celebration - chocolate of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips