________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Riley's First Birthday!

Riley's first birthday party - and the theme is Rockets! I couldn't find a cake to order so I made the rocket cake myself using a football cake pan and a 9 inch round. Add some star shaped sugar cookies and you have a great cake!
Rocket Cake
The left over 9 inch round became a planet:
Stars and a #1 candle.
We also had some fun gift bags, Milky way candy, moon sand, and glow-in-the-dark stars and planets.
Gift bags
Table scape
I created the Rocket center pieces from Microsoft clip art and foam board. The bottoms were from old center pieces re-purposed.
Rocket center pieces
Birthday Boy!
Ready to sing
Opening the gifts


Brother helps out

All for me?

Sully loves balloons too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips