________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 16, 2005

Growing Up

Max is smiling now! Yesterday he had his first real smile and today after "tummy time" he was very playful and smiled again. It's so exciting to see him changing. He changes fast instead of slowly. He's learning in leaps instead of a slow climb of trys. Either he does or does not. He just stares at you like he is figuring it out before he attempts the task. In that way he is a lot like my brother. He looks abit like my brother too. It's nice to see some of my genes came through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips