________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day


Me and Mommy

Happy Mother's Day! Max and I went to brunch at Daddy's work and everyone got to meet Max. This is a very happy day for me since I have been wanting to have a baby for a few years now. Max has been out for 3 weeks now but it seems like he has always been with us. It feels natural now to wake up and take care of him. I love being a mom and it's going to be hard to go back to work when my time on leave is up. At least Max has a wonderful Dad to take care of him while I'm gone to work. Jered is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips