________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Beginning of Spring Cleaning

So I know it's a bit late but I finally started my spring cleaning at the Dieter house. I was motivated by Max's upcoming birthday to start with his room. As you can see by the photo - he had a lot of toys. I threw away all of the broken toys/missing parts, and washed and donated the toys he out grew. The ones we kept are now organized and zip locked all the little pieces together. It's so nice to see his floor again, and he even has space in his room to fit any new toys and books. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips