________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Signs of Spring

seedlings This year I decided to start my seedlings at home instead of at my friend's house because I needed to learn how to do it. It actually isn't that hard to do. We bought the greenhouse style pods and a grow light. Max "helped" me fill the pods with dirt and plant the seeds. Mostly he got dirt everywhere...but it was great fun and the seeds sprouted anyway. Isn't nature grand? To anyone who cares (not Jered) we are growing three types of zinnias (pictured), basil, chives, morning glories, butterfly flower, Mexican sunflowers, nasturtiums (again), purple cornflower, hollyhocks, dill, and lavender. For bulbs we have hosta, lilies, and peonies. Now the weather just needs to warm up a bit and we can get these babies in the ground. I'm sure Max will want to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips