________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 10, 2012

50 Things to Do

Summer 2011
The last day of school is quickly approaching for all my boys. Jered just took his last final today and Max's last day of class is May 31st. Even though we are super busy with a graduation party, Cub Scout picnic, Family camping trip, Maya's birthday, and Shimek school picnic, I'm trying to figure out what to do with the boys this summer. I have not signed them up for any actives as we are trying to move closer to my work and Jered's college.

This year we will need to make our own fun! I pinned this great idea from Honest to Nod. Not everything on this list works for us (with a 2 year-old), but I love the idea of having a list of cool stuff to do when the boys start saying "I'm bored".  So I made my own list - ours only has 50 things on it because Jered is taking classes this summer and I work full time:

 My plan is to take a photo of doing each of these 50 things this summer - let's see if I can stick to it! What's on your list this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips