________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Camera

So my amazingly cool father GAVE me a Canon Rebel XTi camera! I can't believe it! This is my first "real" camera. And what I mean by that is I have more to choose from than indoor, outdoor, and auto shoot.
Now I am reading all kinds of camera tips on line, and I'm seeing all these cute accessories you can get for your camera.  I found some cute camera straps on Going Home to Roost:
Image credit
And a cute DIY camera strap on DesignLoveFest:
Image Credit
And the cute camera bags they have now at JoTotes (Yes that is a camera bag!)
Image Credit
My dad also gave me a super nice camera bag and the strap that came with the camera is very nice, but it's always good to accessorize, right? Now I just need to learn how to shoot amazing photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips