________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 09, 2012

Cuppow!

Guess what I got in the mail today? Oh yeah - Cuppow! The creators of Cuppow are Joshua and Aaron, the awesome packaging is Natalya Zahn. For 8 big ones you can also be the proud owner of a:


So basic - so genius! Anyone who loves mason jars would love a set of these. It did take a little longer than usual to get them (3 1/2 weeks) because the demand has been huge! But these babies are worth the wait to me, so I didn't care.

Image Credit

All your drink are belong to us.

2 comments:

  1. you'll have to crochet yourself a cute jar cozy - those jars get hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true and a good excuse for more yarn! I usually go iced for the summer, but condensation cozy works too. :)

    ReplyDelete

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips