________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 06, 2012

Rainbow of Eggs

Happy Friday! We have a super busy weekend and week ahead. Sunday is not only Easter - it is also Jered's birthday. So Saturday I will be making him a marshmallow beauty of a cake. I also am responsible for the party potatoes, which is a big deal. :) Now for tradition! Tonight we dyed the eggs.

Pretty

I saw so many amazing egg dying techniques, but with a full schedule and two kids, we stuck with the basics. They are still beautiful and happy.

Rainbow Dye
Riley

I had Max and Riley change into different shirts so that you couldn't tell if they got dye on themselves.

Max & Riley Dying Eggs

The finished eggs:

Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips